Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Friend Christian



Tonight I want to give thanks to one of my close friends. Christian is one of the most humble and genuine people that I know. Not only is he a good friend but he is artistic, spiritual and funny. He has more energy than the average person, which I see as a plus since I am moving around rather fast myself. He inspires me to be creative. He probably think I'm silly for saying all this, but this is my blog and I don't care. I think that these pictures I took of him this past weekend are great. We build a TTV and were trying it out. I just like the way they came out. Thanks my dear friend for always being there! Hate me as much as you want for bragging about ya! Oh, and to all the single women out there. Watch out! ha ha ha

2 comments:

Christian said...

Whose paying you to say all these nice things about me? You're a doll, Thanks.

elizabeth rinaldi said...

Hear hear.
Love your stuff and these pictures of Christian.