Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Feet


My feet ran so fast that I crashed into the wall and started bleeding
So I stopped and checked my wound, but then I kept running
I was wondering if anyone saw me while I was hurting this bad
Totally content no one was breathing down my neck this time
but as soon as I realized I was still bleeding I knew the facts
I should have called for help but really did not know who could listen
The ones I wanted to hear was not close enough to hear me
every string that held me together was cut loose when I crashed
and they fell to the ground so fast I tripped all over them again
when I was down I noticed my feet and they where naked
they stood on the ground steady but with sensitive soles
My feet knew more about me than my brain and my heart
They told me not to jump, not to run and not to trust the ground
Told me to follow them and now I see them while I am standing
They carry me and I trust them even when they are hurting
My feet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it! not sure if i love the writing better or the photo hahaha. there is always someone there to take care of you even if it is an angel. you know i am always there for you.