Monday, August 18, 2008

Nature Compositions







I'm so happy to find things in nature that are pieces of art. They inspire me, they give me hope and they keep me creative. I have no plan or reason for most things I create. They are just spur of the moments kind of things. I think that I am fortunate to see, feel and understand. Not for anybody else than for me. We go about our days without looking and realizing how much beauty we are surrounded by. It doesn't matter who we are, what we do or where we are. It is all about what you allow yourself to see. Find it where no one else find it and make it yours. Enjoy it and treasure it like there is no tomorrow. Whatever you find that is beautiful to you is pure beautiful no matter what anyone says. Isn't that some kind of relief? Something we don't need to be paid for and that we get for free.

No comments: