Monday, August 18, 2008

What the F was THAT!!!!???


Me, Krystal and Christian were out shooting pictures this passed weekend. I was in a "haunted" house looking out. I held my camera up ready to shoot this window when Christian came walking towards the building. A giant hawk or something scared the living shit out of him and he screamed. He scared me, which made me push the trigger on my camera. I had no clue I snapped the picture until later when I went through the photos I'd taken. I was laughing so hard! C, hope you like it!? This is my thanks to you for posting my butt on your blog!

2 comments:

Stali's Reflections said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stali's Reflections said...

Love it! This is great, its funny how things just happen. What a crazy weekend. Had a lot of fun! Thanks for having me over. I might just move in soon hahahaha.
We would have so many stories to tell but I guess we would be the only ones laughing. Love ya