Thursday, January 31, 2008

Teenager




I have known him for 14 years and have so many pictures of him as a child, but nothing of him as a young adult.  He wasn't really willing to have his picture taken, but I told him he didn't have to smile and he went for it. He has this wall in his room where he put up people he admire, like a typical teenager. He has so much knowledge and so much to say, which is so wonderful. I love hearing his argument, frustrations and ideas of how the world works. One of his idols, Kurt Cobain  actually died a few weeks after he was born. I remember holding this boy in my arms when I found out. Now he is about a head taller, a hundred pounds heavier than me and could easily lift me up in the air. I am so thankful that he has been a part of my life for so long and I hope that he will continue being the wonderful person that he is. J I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M- have to make sure J sees and treasures. You captured a good shot which I would love to have for real. He loves you so much. G