Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Me myself and I

Hey, welcome to my blah blah blahgger...as you might have guessed, this will be a regular silly computer diary for anyone to view and it will probably not change your life one bit. However, some meaningless information about me might kill some minutes or spark some interest. So for you guys, I hope you enjoy checking in once in awhile to see what is posted by me. I'll put some of my photos here as well as some thoughts and ideas that will pop into my crazy little Swedish brain. Yep, I'm Swedish and seriously proud of it. This is very Swedish...I mean to be proud of it! Also, all those rumors about Swedish girls are all true. We are all blond, blue eyed and have big...! ha ha ha...oh, and did I mention...FUNNY! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you have a big vision and a big heart...go for your dreams, don't hold back...Love the windmill

Anonymous said...

go girl!