Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


It was New Years Eve and my friend's daughter tried to stay up until midnight like the other kids at our party, but she didn't make it. She fell asleep wrapped in my red blanket and she looked so peaceful. The way her pretty little face was surrounded by the red folds of the blanket made it look like she was sleeping inside a rose. I first wasn't sure I liked how the picture came out, but I think it is ok. I don't think I captured her softness and the angel like features as well as I would have liked. But I had fun shooting her picture and I thought I put it up for some feedback. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful...although, I'd like to see it larger??

Anonymous said...

This is the most beautiful child in the world- who ever she came from must be very gorgeous!!!! Just kidding- I love this picture and I think it captures my baby perfectly. Thank you.