Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am home!



Here I am. It is strange...I've been waiting to come home for two years and all of a sudden I am here! More beautiful than I remembered. I haven't been home in June for so many years that I had forgotten just how amazing Sweden is in the summer time. I just snapped some quick photos today but there will be more to come...Next week is Midsummer and I can't wait. Being able to spend this holiday with my family is s blessing. They have been so missed and it is very nice to be able to kiss and hug them in real life, not just over the phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful....enjoy the time with your family:-D

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I am so jealous... My heart breaks a little when I see those pictures as I also want to tread on home soil.


One day soon...xxx
Please send my love to the family.