Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Night


so, is it sad? ha ha
It is Saturday night and people are out partying and having fun, watching a movie or just relaxing! What am I doing? Not that! Me and Krystal are working, as always anymore...color correction photos! We are at least becoming experts at that! It's a wine and design kinda night. One of these days we are going to make lots of money doing it too...I just know it...ha ha
We have fun and we are the best team ever! I am so lucky I have someone who shares my passion for photography!! There is a reason for everything! There was a reason why we became such good friends a couple of years ago. You crack me up so much. Sorry, but I am not laughing with you, I am laughing AT you! I do LOVE YA! K&M Studios ROCK! Here is a picture of us from a year ago, when we had time to party! ha ha

No comments: