Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Car Junk Heaven










Last weekend me and my friend Krystal went on another photo trip together. Funny that the weather always plays tricks on us. Last time we shot together it was the coldest day of the year and this time it was the hottest so far! But we went to heaven so it didn't matter! I have mentioned before my passion for rust and junk and this was the most amazing place I've ever been too ( I exaggerated a bit but, well). I was in my element and almost speechless until the owner of the property realized that two crazy people where climbing junk. He shouted at us from his tractor and Krystal panicked and yelled at me to hide in one of the rusty old cars! I was laughing so hard. Yeah. like he wouldn't find us! ha ha. I figured it was better to talk to him. We worked our charm and now we are welcome whenever as long as we talk to him first. And I can't wait to go back to my car junk heaven!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I want the mack picture...love it!